The CRM Coordinator role is responsible for the delivery of our exceptional products to our existing customers. Supported by the CRM Planning and Execution Manager you will be involved in global promotions on the website, as well as tactical below the line communications to players. It’s an exciting and fast paced role that requires passion and an eye for detail.
What you'll be doing:
- Production and delivery of CRM communications via Email, SMS, Push and all other messaging channels
- Production and management of site based Promotional content
- Management of the Banner schedule and curating the Website Banners
- Translations and localisation advice where required
- Mastering the CRM Tools and systems and educating those around you
- Compiling and presenting reports on CRM stats – Deliverability, Open and Click rates etc
- Fulfilling campaigns once completed, paying out bonuses and contacting winners where applicable
- Operating a test and learn methodology by conducting A/B and Multivariate testing
- Reporting on CRM KPI’s
- Optimising customer promotional Journeys and Experience
- Maintaining Lifecycle communications
- Acting as a central point of contact for all sports related marketing efforts
- Assist with sports betting offer (Acquisition & Retention) creation and analysis
- Assist with the launch and analysis of new Sportsbook promotions
- Involvement with Sports content/asset creation and management
- Involvement with Sportsbook customer segmentation, bonus analysis
Who you are:
Some experience in a CRM role in igaming is necessary, however this is a role that promotes learning and growing, so attitude and a thirst for business are highly regarded.
The ideal candidate will have some sports betting industry experience, dealing with data driven campaigns and promotions.
We are looking for an energetic, passionate, sports and betting fanatic who also has a strong desire to learn about CRM and Sportsbook.
- Thorough knowledge of CRM including copywriting, email, SMS creation and processes
- A keen understanding of Sportsbook and Casino
- Professional level of general computer and software knowledge
- High attention to details and ability to effectively plan work tasks to meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner, sometimes under high pressure!
- Experience from the IGaming industry.
What we offer:
We GiGsters play hard, but we work even harder. We take personal responsibility for our deliverables every day, and we’re killing it. We work as one GiG, from teams to individuals, to make iGaming fair and fun for all. Each GiGster, no matter what their role, is empowered to be disruptive. And we are agile enough to make it happen. We are front-runners and deliver the best, always, no compromises.
Something about us:
We’re a rapidly growing technology business and our vision is to open up iGaming to make it fair and fun for all.
We do this by being an industry leader in improving the user experience, putting compliance at the heart of our business and prioritising the social impact of our industry.
- Cutting-edge Cloud-based services
- B2B Performance Marketing
- Our own B2C gambling operators, offering games from the best-of-breed suppliers across the online sports betting and casino industry.