Betsson Group is an international and well-established iGaming company. We are EGR-winners for best Customer Service in the industry and are now looking for a Norwegian speaking Customer Service Agent to contribute to our success. Working as a Customer Service Agent gives you a fantastic introduction to our business and a solid foundation for further development. As we are always on the lookout for people with a passion for customer service, we advise you to apply today. Don’t live in Malta yet? No worries, we will help you with your relocation!
As one of our 175 Customer Service Agents you are on the frontline of our business. Your mission is to provide the best possible service so that our customers can enjoy the different games we provide. The main responsibilities include:
- Helping Norwegian and English speaking customers via e-mail, chat and telephone
- Work together with your team to reach customer service related targets (Customer Satisfaction for example)
- Translate promotional texts or customer surveys in your local language
- Managing customer accounts (passwords etc)
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous experience in customer service or sales
- Excellent communication skills in Norwegian and English – both spoken and written
- Over 18 years old and with a clean police record
To succeed as a Customer Service Agent we think that you contribute to our culture by being a positive team player who is result oriented and have a passion for helping people.
This is a full-time position beginning with a 6-month probation period. As for all our positions, this role includes an insurance package, vacation days, paid sick leave, free fruit, fitness subsidy after the probation period, Friday Beers at our international HQ and lunch three days a week when based at our office in St Julian. As Betsson Group is a well-established company in Malta you will enjoy several discounts in local stores and gyms.
- Start date: Every second week, training is provided
- Salary: The salary consists of a ground salary and a bonus system
- Work hours: As a customer service agent you work shifts
- Location: Malta, St Julians
We are offering a comprehensive relocation package to the successful candidate/s!
- Paid flight ticket to Malta
- Taxi to pick you up at the airport
- Relocation allowance
- 4 weeks’ free accommodation in a company apartment