Title: ASIC SOC Verification Engineer
Contract: 1 year (possible extension)
Location: San Jose California 95134
Start Date: ASAP
Must be authorized to work in US without restriction or sponsorship
* Interact with architecture and design teams to identify test FW verification requirements.
* Architect SoC test FW and create test plan documentation to cover ASIC features.
* Develop and debug SoC ASIC platform test FW and specific tests in C/C++.
* Utilize developed ASIC test FW on RTL simulations, Netlist simulations and Emulation platforms.
* Bachelors/Masters in Engineering.
* Hands-on SoC verification experience with C/C++ tests.
* Knowledge of industry standard interfaces, such as PCIe, NVMe, DDR, NAND, AXI is an advantage.
* Solid verification skills in problem solving, constrained random testing, and debugging.
* Good written and oral communication.
* Positive attitude must.