Apply for this job now
Branch Service Manager - Sacramento, CA
- Sacramento, California
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
California Bank and Trust, a leader amongst banks in California, with over $10 billion in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is looking for a Branch Service Manager.
Our relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the best possible relationships with our customers, and with each other. Our workplace culture values each associate's unique experiences, background and perspectives and provides a collaborative environment for all associates to grow and thrive.
We are looking for a Branch Service Manager to provide top notch customer service to our clients and customers at our Sacramento, CA branch. If you are passionate about being part of a community, being a team player, and helping others reach their financial goals, then we are interested in speaking with you!
The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience necessary to:
* Responsible to manage the branch service, sales and operations functions to achieve the strategic goals of the branch in coordination with a Branch Manager or Business Center Manager.
* Responsible to perform the following tasks and/or regularly makes substantially weighted recommendations regarding: interviewing, selecting, hiring, performance evaluations, advancement and termination of employees.
* Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring employees.
* Provides leadership and training for the sale and referral of bank products and services.
* Responsible to resolve and respond to client service issues, complex client complaints and questions.
* Maintains production or sales records for use in supervision and/or performance management of employees, appraises employee productivity and efficiency. .
* Responsible for compliance with/adherence to safety and security protocols.
* Monitors and/or implements legal compliance measures, ensures the branch/business center is in compliance with all bank policies and procedures. Approves teller transactions as needed.
* Prepares the branch/business center for audits and works with audit staff to resolve any issues identified. Provides sales leadership, through their own production, as well as the oversight of sales and services tasks. Works closely with key partners to achieve sales and service objectives and maintain operational integrity. Monitors and ensures compliance with policy and the companies risk appetite. Implements management procedures and operating practices and commits the branch/business center in matters of significant financial impact. Has discretion to perform approvals and overrides within their authority. Involved in planning long
* Requires a high school diploma and 4+ years experience in retail banking, sales, new accounts, customer service, loan processes or other directly related experience.
* A combination of education and experience may meet requirements.
* Considerable working knowledge of the banking industry, processes, procedures, regulations and products. Knowledge of lending process and procedures.
* Strong customer service, relationships building, sales and management skills. Experienced in handling various client concerns and problems.
* Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written. Knowledge of computer programs, i.e. word processing, spreadsheets etc. Ability to set and maintain high quality work standards.
* Ability to lead a group. Ability to deal effectively with people in various job capacities. Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Job Reference: 295831904-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: California Bank & Trust
- Location: Sacramento, California
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent