A leading digital healthcare company is currently seeking an experienced Claims Resolution Specialist to join their busy and growing team!
Position: Claims Resolutions Specialist Job Requirements:
Job Type: Contract, Temp-To-Hire (Remote)
Schedule: Mon-Fri 8 AM-5 PM Pacific Time
Pay Rate: Up to $22/hr
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Ability to work 8:00-5:00 Pacific Time. This translates to 9: 00-6: 00 Mountain Time, 10: 00-7: 00 Central Time or 11: 00-8:00 Eastern Time.
- Perform claims integrity on registrations
- Researches and identifies all missing insurance information for the member
- Verifies patient/claimant information, the payer network, in- or out-of-network status, researches any/all information to determine active policy
- Contacts accounts and patients to obtain corrected insurance information
- Administrative tasks include: tending to email, overnight shipping, fax, copy, scan, file, office supplies, general correspondence to ensure efficient follow up correspondence & operations.
- Maintain confidentiality of patient data and medical records in compliance with HIPAA regulations.
- Comfortable and capable utilizing various communication tools including IM and video conferencing to enable virtual work collaboration
- Maintain consistent work presence and impact during normal business hours, and be available for ad hoc check-in s with managers and/or team leads.
- Deliver on challenging work objectives, including meeting daily, weekly and/or monthly productivity metrics.
- Produce high quality, high volume work by leveraging self-motivation and initiative in a remote work environment.
- Assist and cross train in other departments as business needs dictate and during critical times.
- High school diploma required. Bachelor s Degree or relevant experience in healthcare preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience with health insurance claims
- 2+ years of experience providing patient communication, researching, and documenting patient insurance information
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with a focus on assisting patients in a healthcare environment
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Customer Relationship Management systems, and Provider Engagement Portals required. Salesforce experience highly desired
- Possess a secure work area conforming to HIPAA guidelines.
- Self-awareness to find creative solutions to remote challenges.
- Resourcefulness and high levels of emotional intelligence to identify obstacles and collaborate with others to discuss potential solutions.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to with subject title "Claims Resolution Specialist". We look forward to receiving your application!