Apply for this job now
Finance & Accounting Development Program
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
HNI Corporation, an industry leader in workplace furnishings and building products, is in search of a Financial Analyst within our Finance and Accounting Development Program.
In the Finance and Accounting Development Program, you will be a part of a talented team of financial professionals helping to drive strategic initiatives with the use of analytics to achieve insights for business decision making.
In the Finance and Accounting Development Program, new members can expect three to four assignments within the first two years gaining valuable core knowledge and experience. Members will find a broad range of growth opportunities across HNI and its operating companies which may include those throughout the United States as available.
Perks of the Finance and Accounting Development Program include high visibility to leadership, networking opportunities through Lunch and Learns, and skills training!
Finance and Accounting Development members may work in Corporate, Operating Company, or Corporate Financial Services functions including, but not limited to:
* General and consolidation accounting
* Sales and operations
* Data management
* Integrating external and internal data sets to utilize in analytical projects
* Credit analysis and collections
* Corporate financial services such as payroll and accounts payable
* Business and competitor analysis
* Risk Management
* Planning and budgeting
* Management reporting
* Plant and cost accounting
Skills and Qualifications:
* College graduate or MBA with a major in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration with an Accounting/Finance emphasis
* Minimum 3.0 GPA
* Relevant work experience/internships/related activities (tutor, business fraternity, etc.) preferred.
* Strong computer aptitude
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel application
* Strong verbal and written communication
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Self-starter; strong personal motivation; willing to take initiative
If you are interested in being a member of the Finance and Accounting Development Program with HNI Corporation, please apply with the link provided. We look forward to hearing from you!
Why HNI Corporation?
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) is a manufacturer of workplace furnishings and building products, operating under two segments. The workplace furnishings segment is a leading global designer and provider of commercial furnishings, going to market under multiple unique brands. The residential building products segment is the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of hearth products, which include a full array of gas, electric, wood, and pellet-burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves, facings, and accessories.
As one of the larger employers in Iowa, HNI Corporation has been ranked by Industry Week magazine as one of the "Top 100 Best Managed Companies in the World", by Fortune magazine as "The Most Admired Company" in the furniture industry; and named by Chief Executive Magazine as one of the world's best companies for leadership development.
We invite you to visit us at for the best visual overview of our organization.
- Job Reference: 295831684-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: HNI
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent