Jefferson Wells has an immediate need for a high level Consultant for an interim FP&A Professional to assist one of our premier clients! This position would be Onsite (Green Bay area). The ideal Consultant will possess solid Financial Reporting and Technical skills, along with being a strong communicator. In return for your outstanding talent, you will enjoy a generous compensation/benefit package, work with a dynamic team and highly desired employer, as well as get the chance to showcase what you know and make an immediate impact to the team!
**Mileage/Travel/Lodging will be reimbursed weekly for out of town candidates.
Consultant will assist with the following:
- Generating and reviewing financial reports ensuring they are in the right format. This will involve generating reports from multiple systems and reconciling everything to the general ledger.
- Generating individual store reporting that ties to the G/L (Netsuite).
- Conducting operating reviews with the operations leaders to determine what analysis and reporting the business needs and building the reports.
- Looking at improvements within NetSuite to ensure all financial reporting can be done from that system. The consultant will be tasked with identifying improvements that could be made to NetSuite in order to eliminate the reconciliation process.
- Having exposure to Power BI would be ideal.
If this sounds like an opportunity you would like to be considered for, please contact us as soon as possible!
At Jefferson Wells ( ), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of Risk Advisory, Tax, and Finance/Accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide, leveraging the workforce capabilities of the Manpower Group.