Apply for this job now
Liquidity Reporting - Change Management, Financial Services, AVP
- Tampa, Florida
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
The Finance Reporting Senior Analyst is an intermediate level position responsible for Change Management, the generation, tracking and submission of financial reports in coordination with the Finance Team. The overall objective of this role is to support the Change Management team
The position will work closely with GENESIS/ GFT/Finance teams, as well as members of Treasury team. The role require active involvement with Upstream data providers to test all changes and validate the impact to Regulatory reporting
* Responsible for Testing upstream changes and validating the impact to Regulatory reports
* Lead end to end reporting process and stakeholder management.
* Responsible to create metrics for liquidity reports and co-ordinate with various stakeholders
* Calculation of liquidity and ratios to allow management to monitor changes in structural liquidity
* Also responsible for producing various other ad-hoc regulatory reporting.
* Responsible for reviewing the daily NSFR report at region level post reviewing the contract level data.
* Escalating the data quality issues noticed in the data flow impacting the daily SLA's
* Liaise with members of Risk Reporting/Risk Management, Finance, and GLM / Treasury to ensure the data is validated and accurate report is published to stakeholders
* Responsible for participating in the production of existing as well as playing a lead role in the development of new Regulatory reporting requirements
* Participate with members of the various disciplines to identify ways to streamline in order to create more accurate and timely results, as well as improving efficiency
* Present the NSFR analysis /issues noticed/challenges to the stakeholders based on adhoc requests
* Maintain constant dialog with GLM / Treasurers and other stakeholders to highlight issues with the overall liquidity position.
* .Understand the implications of the changes made by Treasurers and liquidity management group and capture the impact of the same in the report.
* Respond to adhoc queries by the business and engage with them for additional analysis if required.
* Involvement in testing, Project documentation and understanding regulatory guidelines.
* 5+ years of related experience
* Involved with Change Management and testing experience.
* Knowledge of Regulatory reporting or testing will be a plus
* Financial Services Industry and Project Management experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
* Must have US work authorization, this position is not sponsoring visas
* Working knowledge of related industry practices and standards
* Ability to work with multiple functions
* Proven problem-solving skills
* Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
* Bachelor's Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
- Job Reference: 295831728-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Citigroup Inc.
- Location: Tampa, Florida
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Banking & Financial Services
- Job Type: Permanent