Apply for this job now
Manager of Revenue Cycle & Accounts Receivable
- Champaign, Illinois
- Job Type
- 31 May 2021
Apply for this job now
* Manages the day to day operational processes for multiple lines of business to facilitate effective accounts receivable management.
* Communicates effectively with internal and external customers.
* Hires, trains, disciplines, supervises, and motivates all employees.
* Maintains appropriate internal controls, written policies and procedures and safeguards over revenue cycle activities.
* Identifies, discusses, plans and implements (with assistance from Information Technology and Systems) the applications, systems or modifications which will enhance the enterprises revenue cycle systems.
* In collaboration with the Director of Rural Health and Special Business Units PFS, prepares annual budget for department. Monitors, verifies and reconciles department expenditures on a monthly basis.
* Works closely with the clinical leadership of service areas this role is responsible for billing and the Director of Rural Health and Special Business Units PFS to ensure effective clinical and financial operations.
* Handles quality assurance/compliance matters as required and expected per policy and Code of Conduct.
* Contributes, interprets and analyzes financial data to identify and monitor performance and establish financial benchmarks for the department.
* Facilitates and collaborates on initiatives within the department, in clinical operational areas and enterprise wide.
* Performs required tasks associated with the Carle Experience.
* Maintains working knowledge of CPT, ICD and HCPCS codes sets as well as HIPAA transaction code sets.
* Works in conjunction with Accounting to ensure accurate tracking, capturing and reporting of revenue for each business line.
* Maintains working knowledge of CPT, ICD and HCPCS code sets as well as HIPAA transactions code sets.
* Participates in appropriate continuing education or certification activities.
* Creates, updates and maintains all departmental policies and procedures.
Position Closing Date: 6/24/2021
Provides leadership, oversight, administrative support and direction in the management of the accounts receivable for CFH, CPG, Hoopeston, Richland and Home Health Services. Oversees the business office operations to ensure effective and efficient revenue cycle management. Accountable for personnel related duties that include interviewing, job performance evaluations, disciplinary actions, payroll reporting, and enforcing required rules and regulations. Manages resources to meet budgetary, productivity and customer service requirements. Manages resources to ensure timely follow up and collection of outstanding receivables for all business lines.
- Job Reference: 295831810-2
- Date Posted: 31 May 2021
- Recruiter: Carle Foundation Hospital
- Location: Champaign, Illinois
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Accounting
- Job Type: Permanent