Amazing Customer Service Wanted! Home Instead ® is looking for an organized individual with a high degree of focus on quality and building positive relationships, to join our team in the Harrison area. The Office Coordinator role supports the needs of our office using excellent communication skills in a fast-paced environment.
The Office Coordinator is expected to perform a variety of clerical, administrative, and CAREGiver support duties. These include answering the phone and supporting other staff members with a positive and team-focused attitude. This role helps ensure we are able to provide the highest quality service to clients and CAREGivers. Responsibilities
- Reflect the core values of our company.
- Greet and welcome each visitor in a friendly, warm and professional manner.
- Assist with CAREGivers onboarding and further support.
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner and distribute the calls to the appropriate staff member.
- And more!...
- High school graduation or equivalent
- One year of related business experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience may be considered
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Effective written and verbal communication
Three Rivers Senior Services, Inc. doing business as Home Instead is an independently owned and operated company. We strive to support the seniors in the community we serve to the best of our ability and to provide a positive and supportive working environment to the CAREGivers and other support staff we employ.
Three Rivers Senior Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.