POS SIBLE REMOTE - for the right fit
Senior Litigation Paralegal will be responsible for, but not limited to, working with complex intellectual property matters, large scale case management, discovery processes, pretrial and trial activities, appellate proceedings, and litigation docket. Courtroom trial experience is required. The Sr. Litigation Paralegal must be a team player, effective communicator with internal and external clients, and well versed in the litigation management software and database platforms to efficiently review and prepare a broad spectrum of case services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor's degree or paralegal certificate highly preferred.
- 5 plus years of IP litigation experience within a law firm setting is preferred.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy, superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to facilitate clear and concise communication with others in a positive manner
- Ability to work with others effectively in a team that encourage diversity of thought and innovation.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor, exhibit sound judgment, maintain confidentiality and use discretion.
- Ability to exhibit problem-solving skills and demonstrate initiative and accountability.
- Ability to adapt and accept changes in responsibilities aligned with strategic goals of the firm.
- Flexibility to adjust hours as necessary to satisfy the essential functions of the position.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
Education: Bachelor's Degree required.